HUMAN RESOURCE PLUS
Human Resource Plus offers a range of solutions for your unique organization. Our team excels in working with clients from a wide variety of industries, such as software engineering, staffing, non-profit, manufacturing, construction, and more. We offer advising from industry professionals to help your team navigate the complex web of local, state, and federal guidelines, so you and your team can focus on what you do best: serving your clients and growing your organization.
Human Resource Plus is dedicated to your organization’s success; our services take the stress and confusion out of HR, providing solutions tailored to your team’s specific concerns. In an advisory capacity, our team will guide yours in understanding and implementing solutions to keep your organization covered and compliant in the ever-changing landscape of operating in the 21st century.
For the small to midsize organization, we can also be your complete outsourced HR solution! Our team will partner with your team to meet your needs, giving support and advice or fully running the aspects you need covered. Our goal is to be a natural part of your team, saving you time, stress, and money by filling the gaps in your organization, eliminating your need for opening new positions or requiring costly and time-consuming training for your already busy staff! Human Resource Plus will tackle any of your HR tasks, from payroll to HR compliance, from hiring to terminations. We will work directly with your team to create a vibrant workplace your employees are excited to be a part of.
- We provide one-on-one coaching to all levels of staff, tailored to your organization after a thorough assessment of your needs and concerns.
Do your employees feel supported by their leadership team?
Do your managers have things they need to learn or work on?
Do you have a cohesive corporate culture?
- HR Resource Plus will help you assess your needs for personal coaching, addressing your concerns, designing your unique coaching solution for your unique staff. Our specialty is coaching employees to a deeper understanding of how to create and maintain a welcoming workplace, offering manager training, executive training, and more to get everyone aligned with your organization’s mission and goals.
- Coaching is specifically geared to help your team deal with the inevitable conflict that happens when we work in teams. We will help your team build new skills to reframe their approach to conflict, fostering stronger workplace collaboration and harmony.
- Coaching also can be tailored to building management skills, leadership and executive mindsets, and understanding the wants and needs of the 21st century employee.
- It may seem the local, state, and federal laws are in constant flux. Our team will help your organization comply with these complex and shifting laws, as well as support you in employee safety and satisfaction, all aimed to help you maintain a happy workplace while avoiding any costly litigation.
- Human Resource Plus will complete a unique HR Assessment to take the temperature of your organization and create an achievable action plan to achieve full compliance. We relieve you of the stress of monitoring changes in laws and regulations, updating your plan and policies regularly to maintain compliance.
- As an impartial third party, we will complete fair and thorough investigations if/as complaints arise, protecting you and your employees, with the goal of keeping everyone safe.
- We will train your team on the complexities of local, state, and federal laws in onboarding and terminations, all helping your organization avoid potential lawsuits.
- We will update or create an employee handbook outlining both compliance and company policy to keep your team updated and aligned with your goals.
- Human Resource Plus will help your organization create and maintain positive relationships with your staff, creating a work environment that will invigorate all levels of employees, increasing both efficiency in management and employee satisfaction. Creating positive relationships in the workplace increases employee productivity and reduces employee turnover.
- Our team functions as a natural extension of your organization, a welcoming and supportive source of advice for your full team. Your employees will have access to our caring and knowledgeable staff, giving them both a sympathetic listening ear when needed, or a solution-oriented problem solving expert.
- We understand that your employees are your most valuable resource for a multitude of personal and financial reasons. Our team helps you ensure the satisfaction of your team, building a safe and productive work environment that maximizes your employees’ happiness and potential.
- Employee benefits can seem complex, and challenging to navigate on your own. Human Resource Plus can reduce that stress, working directly with industry brokers and federal agencies to organize and administer benefits, making it easy for employees and the organization to understand, access, and receive benefits.
- Our team will handle benefits enrollments with new employees and manage life change events that impact benefits for your employees, ensuring they maximize the benefits they are receiving without creating any complications for your team.
- Equity and fair pay is necessary to attract and retain top talent in any field; Human Resource Plus will assist your organization in creating a compensation plan based on current market research, making you a competitive and attractive option for the talent you need.
- Our team can customize standard compensation plans, commission plans for sales teams, plans with bonus structures or merits based on employee reviews, and more.
- Recruiting the talent you need requires time and expertise in this shifting digital landscape. Human Resource Plus will assist your organization with our team’s expansive knowledge of advanced recruiting practices.
- Our team will assist your organization with an efficient and time-saving applicant tracking system.
- Human Resource Plus also offers the creation of a full replacement plan for managers and executives, keeping your organization prepared and able to function through drastic or sudden changes in your team.